- Teaching Care Homes residents basic gardening skills
- Creation of small-scale gardens at each of the Care Homes, harvest (spice plants, vegetables and fruits)
Effect of the therapies:
- to foster independence
- improve movement coordination
- develop stronger sense of responsibility
- strengthen self-esteem
- develop positive attitude through experiencing little personal success
How can you help us?
- Donations of plants, seeds, tools, soil and other materials
- Design and construction of gardens
- Basic planting and maintenance work
- Help teaching the Seedlings basic gardening skills
- Writing grants or fundraising appeals to acquire resources for new gardens
- Construction of furniture (including donation of materials for furniture)
If you would like to join us, please contact us.
We depend on voluntary funding - any small amount - or kind support is highly appreciated. It takes so little to do so much...
UNKNOWN BLOCK ERROR
The 'newsletter' module is not known in the system. Remove or repair this block or install the 'newsletter' module.