- Teaching Care Homes residents basic gardening skills
- Creation of small-scale gardens at each of the Care Homes, harvest (spice plants, vegetables and fruits)
Effect of the therapies:
- to foster independence
- improve movement coordination
- develop stronger sense of responsibility
- strengthen self-esteem
- develop positive attitude through experiencing little personal success
How can you help us?
- Donations of plants, seeds, tools, soil and other materials
- Design and construction of gardens
- Basic planting and maintenance work
- Help teaching the Seedlings basic gardening skills
- Writing grants or fundraising appeals to acquire resources for new gardens
- Construction of furniture (including donation of materials for furniture)
If you would like to join us, please contact us.
We depend on voluntary funding - any small amount - or kind support is highly appreciated. It takes so little to do so much...